The global medical holographic imaging market size is expected to reach USD 8,485.2 Million by 2028 and register a CAGR of 34.3% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing application of holographic systems in medical academics, biomedical research, and rising investment to develop advanced healthcare facilities are key factors expected to continue to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. Advanced holographic systems offer extensive visualization of medical data for training surgeons, doctors, and medical students. This is also expected to boost revenue growth of the medical holographic imaging market during the forecast period.
Holography is a disruptive innovation that creates an effective communication between humans and the digital world. Holographic imaging is widely used for medical diagnoses, surgical preplanning, and radiological processes. It offers detailed information about tissues and organs by recording high-resolution images from various angles. Holographic imaging provides numerous benefits in the healthcare industry such as improving procedure and treatment approaches, generating high-quality images, enhancing efficiency of doctors and surgeons, and storing and archiving high-capacity data. Over the recent past, holography technology has been extensively adopted across research institutes, by biomedical scientists and doctors owing to advantages such as efficient image processing, enabling performance of minute surgical interventions, and rising demand for minimally invasive surgeries. This trend is expected to continue going forward and drive market growth over the forecast period.
However, shortage of skilled professionals, high computational costs of processing holograms, low healthcare expenditure, and low rate of adoption of these imaging systems in low- and middle-income countries are expected to restrain market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Major players operating in the market include: ON Reality, Holoxica Limited, Mach7 Technologies Limited, Phase Holographic Imaging, Ovizio Imaging Systems NVSA, Zebra Imaging, Nanolive SA, RealView Imaging, EchoPixel, Lyncee Tec SA, and zSpace.
Click Here To Access The Sample Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4016
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global medical holographic imaging market based on product type, application, end-use, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Holographic Display
- Holographic Prints
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Medical Imaging
- Medical Education
- Biomedical Research
- Surgery Preplanning Assistance
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Companies
- Research Organizations
- Academic Medical Centers
- Hospitals Clinics
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East Africa
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Holographic microscopes segment is expected to account for significant revenue share in the global market owing to increasing technological advancements in holographic microscopy, increasing application of holographic microscopes for 3D imaging, and rising use in biomedical and academic research.
- Medical imaging segment is expected to register robust revenue CAGR over the forecast period, which can be attributed to rapid adoption of holographic systems to develop new and more innovative diagnosis and treatment approaches and increasing application of holographic imaging systems in orthopedic, ophthalmology, urology, and pathology, among others.
- Research organizations segment is expected to register steady revenue growth rate between 2021 and 2028. Rising use of holographic imaging systems in research studies to develop novel drugs and therapeutics is a key factor contributing to revenue growth of this segment.
- North America is expected to account for significantly large revenue share in the global market over the forecast period, attributable to increasing prevalence of cardiovascular and neurological diseases, growing demand for personalized medicine, and rapid technological developments in holographic imaging systems.
- In October 2020, a team of scientists from the New York University developed a holographic imaging test based on holographic video microscopy that uses laser beams to test beads developed by them to detect viruses and antibodies.
Access Full Press Release Details @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-medical-holographic-imaging-market
Thank you for reading our report. To inquire about customization options or for any queries about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will make sure the report is best suited to your needs.