The growth of the market is driven by the increased RD investment in the healthcare industry and rising acceptance of cannabis globally.
Market Size – USD 1.04 Billion in 2018, Market Growth - CAGR of 27.7%, Market Trends – Increased RD investment in the healthcare industry and rising acceptance of cannabis globally.
The Cannabidiol (CBD) Market is forecast to grow from USD 1.04 Billion in 2018 to USD 16.32 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 27.7%, during the forecast period. The market is primarily driven by the increase in the usage of cannabidiol (CBD) in medical application, supplements, beverages and skin care.
As a wide-spectrum pharmaceutical therapy, the cannabidiol market place is likely to witness significant RD investments in the pharmaceutical industry. For its potential in the treatment of a number of diseases, multiple scientific studies have shown promising results of cannabidiol. As a result, the cannabidiol market is marked by a significant cannabidiol therapy that receives FDA approval or moves forward in human clinical trials.
Approval of EPIDIOLEX ® cannabidiol has become a landmark announcement as it is the very first FDA approval of cannabis sativa plant-derived drug and also validated some of cannabidiol's therapeutic benefits. Significant economic, political and legislative shifts across the global cannabinoid marketplace are also expected to impact approval. It is also expected that the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) will reschedule and change the cannabidiol compound classification in the near future.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1373
The report provides a complete analysis of the global Cannabidiol (CBD) market with important details about the key market players from insightful primary and secondary research data. The report also aims to benefit the user by providing constructive data to gain insight into the market growth, size, and investment approaches.
The key companies profiled in the market are:
CV Sciences (US), Isodiol International (Canada), Medical Marijuana (US), Aurora Cannabis (Canada), CBD American Shaman (US), Canopy Growth Corporation (Canada), IRIE CBD (US), The Supreme Cannabis Company (Canada), General Cannabis Corp. (US), Cannabis Sativa, Inc. (US), and Insys Therapeutics, Inc (US).
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Cannabidiol (CBD) Market is forecasted to grow from USD 1.04 Billion in 2018 to USD 16.32 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 27.7%, during the forecast period. A rapidly rising population and higher urbanization have boosted global demand for processed food products, driving food demand.
- On the basis of product, the market is segmented into food grade and therapeutic grade. The market for therapeutics is expected to hold the largest market share throughout the forecast period. It is expected to reach USD 9.30 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 27.4% during the forecast period. Due to its health benefits that help in the treatment of neuropsychiatric disorders, the therapeutic grade dominates the segment. CBD also has the potential to treat other chronic disorders that are also expected to boost the demand for the product.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into fibromyalgia, neurogenerative disorder, diabetes, energy drinks, protein bars and others. The market for fibromyalgia is expected to hold the largest market share. It is expected to reach USD 4.24 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 28.3% during the forecast period. Because of the increasing incidence of physiological disorder among people, especially young adults, fibromyalgia leads the segment. CBD oil works with the endocannabinoid system to alleviate the symptoms of different conditions. Because it reduces inflammation, it is an option for treating fibromyalgia that can allegedly alleviate pain. Symptoms of insomnia and anxiety have also been reported to decrease.
- The market for Asia Pacific (APAC) is expected to reach USD 3.10 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 29.5% during the forecast period. The growing traditional use of cannabidiol products in various food items in India, China, and Nepal is likely to boost the growth of the Asia Pacific cannabidiol products market. The increasing number of agreements and partnerships between the companies operating on the market to develop new products in the category of cannabidiol is projected to further boost the growth of the cannabidiol products market in Asia Pacific over the estimated timeframe.
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of form, routes of administration, product, application, source, end user and regional analysis.
Form (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Concentrated Oil
Routes of Administration (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Inhalation (Smoke or Vapor)
- Aerosol Spray
- Tincture Spray
Product (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Food Grade
- Therapeutic Grade
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Neurogenerative Disorder
- Energy Drinks
- Protein Bars
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Food Beverage
Source (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Browse Complete Report “Cannabidiol (CBD) Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cannabidiol-cbd-market
The report further segments the market on the basis of key regions of the world and offers an assessment of the production and manufacturing capacity, import and export, production and consumption patterns, supply and demand ratio, and the presence of key players in each region. The Cannabidiol (CBD) market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East Africa.
In-depth regional analysis covers:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
The report includes primary and subjective research with a comprehensive study examined and validated by industry professionals and experts. The report further provides insights into the opportunities and threats that the industry may witness in the upcoming years, throughout the forecast period. The report also provides an insight into the growth in revenue along with CAGR throughout the forecast period. It also provides insights into lucrative opportunities to enable the businesses to capitalize on the emerging trends of the market.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1373
Highlights of the TOC:
- Report Overview
1.1 Research Scope
1.2 Key Cannabidiol (CBD) market segments
1.3 Major players
1.4 Market analysis by product
1.5 Market analysis by application
1.6 Report timeline
- Global Growth Trends
2.1 Global Cannabidiol (CBD) market size
2.2 Latest Cannabidiol (CBD) market trends
2.3 Key growth trends
- Competitive Landscape
3.1 Global Cannabidiol (CBD) market key players
3.2 Global Cannabidiol (CBD) size by manufacturers
3.3 Products of major players
3.4 Entry barriers in the Cannabidiol (CBD) market
3.5 Mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and strategic alliances
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help client's make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Thank you for reading our report. For additional information on customization of the report, connect with us and we will make sure you get a report tailored to meet your needs.
Cannabidiol (CBD) Market, Cannabidiol (CBD) Market size, Cannabidiol (CBD) Market share, Cannabidiol (CBD) Market trends, Cannabidiol (CBD) Market forecast, Cannabidiol (CBD) Market analysis, Cannabidiol (CBD) Market scope, Cannabidiol (CBD) Market manufacturer, Cannabidiol (CBD) Market vendors, Cannabidiol (CBD) Market players, Cannabidiol (CBD) Market top player, Cannabidiol (CBD) Market key player, Cannabidiol (CBD) Market prominent player, Cannabidiol (CBD) Market major manufacturers, Cannabidiol (CBD) Market report .