Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Antibody Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030” report to its list of offerings.
Although biopharmaceuticals offer significant profit margins and have been proven to be effective in treating a myriad of diseases, they are generally associated with high costs of development and complex manufacturing protocols; this is true for antibody-based products as well. Presently, there are a number of companies that claim to offer end-to-end solutions, ranging from antibody development to commercial production.
Read Detailed Analysis: https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/antibody-cmo-market/295.html
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and future opportunities associated with the contract manufacturing of antibodies. The study also features a detailed analysis of key drivers and trends related to this evolving domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed review of the overall landscape of companies, offering contract services for the manufacturing of antibodies.
- A competitiveness analysis of key players engaged in this domain, featuring an assessment based on their supplier strength and service strength.
- A benchmark analysis, highlighting the key focus areas of small, mid-sized and large companies, comparing their existing capabilities within and beyond their respective (geography-based) peer groups.
- An analysis of the various partnerships pertaining to contract manufacturing of antibodies, which have been established since 2013.
- An analysis of the various expansion initiatives undertaken by service providers, in order to augment their respective antibody manufacturing capabilities, over the period 2017-2019 (till October).
- An estimate of the overall, installed capacity for manufacturing antibodies based on data reported by industry stakeholders in the public domain.
- Informed estimates of the annual commercial and clinical demand for antibodies, based on various relevant parameters, such as target patient population, dosing frequency and dose strength.
- Elaborate profiles of the key industry players that offer contract manufacturing services at all scales of operation and have more than two manufacturing facilities.
- A case study comparing the key characteristics of large molecule and small molecule drugs, along with details on the various steps and challenges involved in their respective manufacturing processes.
- A discussion on affiliated trends, key drivers and challenges, under a SWOT framework, which are likely to impact the industry’s evolution.
A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
Ask for Customization @ https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/295/request-customization.html
Type of Antibodies
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Bispecific Antibodies
- Large / Very Large
Scale of Operation
- Preclinical / Clinical
Type of expression system used
Key geographical regions
- North America
- Asia and RoW
Transcripts of interviews held with the following senior level representatives of stakeholder companies:
- Dietmar Katinger (Chief Executive Officer, Polymun Scientific)
- David C Cunningham (Director, Corporate Development, Goodwin Biotechnology)
- Claire Otjes (Marketing Manager, Batavia Biosciences)
Market Key Players:
- AGC Biologics
- Boehringer Ingelheim BioXcellence
- Emergent BioSolutions
- Eurofins CDMO
- FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies
- KBI Biopharma
- Nitto Avecia Pharma Services
- Pierre Fabre
- Samsung BioLogics
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
For more information, please click on the following link:
Also Visit Our Latest Publication:
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415